These were the result of a spontaneous baking adventure ( when you want to bake something at that very moment but have no idea what / no ingredients in the house / too lazy to search through cook books )
They turned out great and were super simple to make ( as always ). All you will need is as follows ;
100g Caster Sugar
75g Self-Raising Flour
25g Cocoa Powder
1tsp Baking Power
2-3 Kit Kats
1. Pre-Heat oven to 160 and place cake cases into a muffin tin or tray (I found this recipe makes 16 fairy cakes )
2. Mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Gradually beat in the eggs
4. Fold in the flour and cocoa powder
5. Place mixture into cake cakes and bake for 15-20 minutes
6. Remove from oven and leave to cool on cooling rack
For the Icing
1. Pour some Icing sugar and cocoa powder into a small bowl
2. Add a few drops of water and mix keep adding more water until desired texture is achieved
3. Spoon Icing over cakes ( I found with this it looked quite nice messy so don't be too neat )
4. Chop your Kit-Kats into tiny pieces ( again no need to be neat ) the messier the better.
5. Sprinkle your Kit-Kat pieces onto the cakes
6. If more Icing/Kit-Kats are required just repeat steps!
Voila! Kit-Kat cakes,
be sure to eat them pretty quick as the Kit-Kat pieces wont stay fresh for too long.
Thanks for reading, Please give them a go! :)