Sunday 25 May 2014

Reviewing | Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser


Ok so I really really really love this stuff, so much so that I bought the bigger bottle after having a sample. Here are a few reasons why everybody should try it. 1. My personal main reason is the smell its divine but that goes for pretty much all clarins products am i right?! 2. I love the two in one effect of a cleanser and an exfoliater as it leaves your face feeling well, cleansed and exfoliated! in one go, hence 'One-Step' which is great if you really are quite lazy like me. 3. You only need the tiniest amount and it lathers up better than my normal cleanser (which is supposed to lather btw) 4. It doesnt dry your face out, well it does a little but not to any extreme ammount. 5. Finally the beads are tiny so you dont feel like your shredding your face so it does live up to its 'Gentle' title. Just a little note to self I wouldnt reccomend using this daily as it does dry your face a little, It is an exfoliater after all. One minor set back is that its not that cheap but personally I think its worth it. I only have a 50ml bottle but the 125ml is £20 from HERE - this would last you flipping ages - so overall it's worth the price.

Have you got any favourite exfoliaters? I'd LOVE to hear :)


Abbie


xox

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and I like your blog as well, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com
    P.S please don't forget to leave me your Facebook link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I have followed you on bloglovin :) my twitter is https://twitter.com/abbiesaysblog

      Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. oooo i must try this!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its realll nice :)

      Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  3. I love a good exfoliater!! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, please tell me your opinions on my newest OOTD post featuring a BALENCIAGA RUNWAY MESSENGER BAG and alexander wang cargo dress with weirdly chic pony hair loafer slingbacks, it's the first time I'm sporting a 'dress' that's still quite tomboy, big step for my blog! I hope you're humbly provoked! <3 #DontShootTheMessenger #GetIt?

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/05/dont-shoot-messenger-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! followed on bloglovin :)

      Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  4. Thankyou so much! :) I really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete